Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

31.08.2013, 06:55

Role-Play Arcade: Reset

RPA (Role-Play Arcade) has reset its members and will now be recruiting new comers. Please comment back with your application before applying officially in the guild area, thank you very much. -Guild Leader

(optional) Rules:

a. please, don't say over 5 comments without a break in guild chat unless you ABSOLUTELY must.
b. please, chat at least once every time you are on, if only once... Just let us know you're active...

(absolute. strict. unbreakable.) RULES:

1. Be nice.

2. No racist comments. No misogynistic comments. No homophobic comments. No sexual harassment.

3. Keep it comfy for all, and keep the convo open to everybody.

[APPLICATION]

Username: ______________ (optional)Role-play Name: _____________________ Level: ____

choose your Necessary Censorship:

a. PG-13 and Under. b. PG-13+

Q: Have you ever been in a guild (on cute-hero)? (Q: ) or are you perhaps currently in another guild with an alternate account?

a. No, this is my first guild. b. Yes, I've been in a guild before, but I am no longer with it.
c. Yes, I'm in another guild now, my other account is , and I am in the guild .

Q: Do you ever Role-play? If so, please list your rp character stats along with a rp name and anything important related to your rp. If you have multiple (like me LOL) then just put, "Multiple in use." Also, if you've ever recieved warnings or have been banned for God-Modding, then please say so.

Please keep in mind that RPA is a fun-only type of guild, and is in no way suited for non-chatters who like to level up and never talk to anyone. Anyone who doesn't talk once in a while is considered inactive and sent a PM before being kicked out. Dungeons are done twice a month at most...

I, _____________, agree to follow the strict laws of RPA. I will try my best to follow even the simplest of optional rules. I promise to chat and tell the leader or the co-leader when I'm going to be away, or if I'm quitting the guild. I will never forget that by taking me in, the leader is risking everything—he/she will always have my back, even when I'm stupid as heck. So I will always be thankful to the leader(s). And to the fellow members who accept me as family in the guild... If I am kicked out, I will not make a fuss, because I know the leader(s) and members tried their best to protect me and make me feel comfortable.

Sincerely, _____________(your username here)

Until then, bye. -RPA leader(s)

When you let the Darkness within yourself take over,

Yagami-san grins like the Cheshire Cat.
You call it justice, but it's pure evil. You foolish person...
...You let him win, in the end.

maiyako

Queen of Deth Metal \m/ Enforcer of Crimson Lotus

Beruf: Play music and job hunt

• Nachricht senden

28.12.2013, 14:56

APPLICATION]

Username: Maiyako (optional)Role-play Name: Tsumomi Level: 44

choose your Necessary Censorship:

a. PG-13 and Under. b. PG-13+♥

Q: Have you ever been in a guild (on cute-hero)? (Q: ) or are you perhaps currently in another guild with an alternate account?

a. No, this is my first guild. b. Yes, I've been in a guild before, but I am no longer with it.♥
c. Yes, I'm in another guild now, my other account is , and I am in the guild .

Q: Do you ever Role-play? If so, please list your rp character stats along with a rp name and anything important related to your rp. If you have multiple (like me LOL) then just put, "Multiple in use." Also, if you've ever recieved warnings or have been banned for God-Modding, then please say so.
Tsumomi- lv 71 cleric with low hp and mana, useful as a decoy.

Please keep in mind that RPA is a fun-only type of guild, and is in no way suited for non-chatters who like to level up and never talk to anyone. Anyone who doesn't talk once in a while is considered inactive and sent a PM before being kicked out. Dungeons are done twice a month at most...

I, Maiyako, agree to follow the strict laws of RPA. I will try my best to follow even the simplest of optional rules. I promise to chat and tell the leader or the co-leader when I'm going to be away, or if I'm quitting the guild. I will never forget that by taking me in, the leader is risking everything—he/she will always have my back, even when I'm stupid as heck. So I will always be thankful to the leader(s). And to the fellow members who accept me as family in the guild... If I am kicked out, I will not make a fuss, because I know the leader(s) and members tried their best to protect me and make me feel comfortable. 

Sincerely, Maiyako
(")(=^w^=)(")(")(=^w^=)(")